PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NHL Alumni Charity tv game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL Alumni Charity tv game

I have put quite enough time into trying to find this , could someone please post a link and a time. This is ridiculous an yes I have been to both sites where apparently this is to be watched. not found
    2012 Double Bracelet Winner

Bracelet Winner

I apologise if this information is wrong as I have no clue about Canadian TV or anything but I believe it's to be on a channel called Sportsnet ONE tonight at 9pm ET. Perhaps their website will have more information for you about programming schedules in your region. Sorry I couldn't be more help.

Chris

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Here's the link:

http://www.sportsnet.ca/schedule/

It's on Sportsnet One at 9:00pm (not sure which time zone, the link doesn't specify).

HTH
      Bracelet Winner

Comment

thanks found it , registered for the site but cant bring anything up to watch so don't know , what a lot of bother. Well went there on time no luck bringing anything up to watch on that schedule, frustrating , why don't you make is a little more convenient to see
        Last edited by CHILLI 2 U; Tue Dec 17, 2013, 04:13 AM.
        2012 Double Bracelet Winner

Bracelet Winner

Comment

password is on sportsnet one.ca watch video and its good for tonights games umbup:

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.