PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Play Chips

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Play Chips

Need to ask how do I replenish my play chips ,I have 10 left and cannot find ANY GAMES OFFERING THAT ENTRY OR CAN i SEE IN THE CASHIER WHERE TO RE-LOAD . iS IT THAT i AM GOING TO HAVE TO PURCHASE THEM. i ENJOY PLAYING THE PSO SERIES OF GAMES AND NOT ABLE TO PARTICIPATE AS i DO NOT HAVE ENUF CHIPS

Hi RiverFlat!

Try sitting at a play money table and then hitting the dealer tray. I think it will let you reload to 1k.

John (JWK24)
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi John , only thing I see anywhere is a min of 1K to enter
      Can you look into this and maybe give some insight . I might not be the only one
      Haven't seen any tables where I can sit down at !!!!!!
      thx

Comment

Hey RiverFlat!

Try sending an e-mail to support@pokerstars.com. I see that for a 1/2 NL table, it's a min of 80 to sit down. If you could sit down at one, you could refill to 1k and I'd be happy to give you 1k (max I can give someone.. but can't do that if you're not at a PM table).

John (JWK24)
        Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Thx ,that would be much appreciated and i will get in touch with PS support and let the know of the circumstance. I am sure there are others that have had this problem and are not saying anything Thx again umbup:umbup:

Comment

umbup: I have E-Mailed Poker Stars support and sent the following Hello, I always play for money but am low on play chips and not able to play the PSO Play Money Series of games because of this, I only use play chips as so I can participate in playing in the PSO series ,,Why is it that the only option is to purchase them , I deposit alot for my ability to play for money, YET for the PSO Play Series now am I being asked to purchase play money so that I can participate in the PSO League Games , I hope Poker Stars will rectify the situation so the members signed up will all be able to Play in the special offers by Poker School Online for Play Money.

Comment

Originally posted by JWK24 View Post
              Hey RiverFlat!

Try sending an e-mail to support@pokerstars.com. I see that for a 1/2 NL table, it's a min of 80 to sit down. If you could sit down at one, you could refill to 1k and I'd be happy to give you 1k (max I can give someone.. but can't do that if you're not at a PM table).

John (JWK24)
              Hard too sit down when I have only 10 chips, HAHA if I had known i would have done this proir to getting so low on chips
              Thanks again

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.