PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can't recent videos uploads.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't recent videos uploads.

Hey, guys. Can't see almost none of the recent video uplaods. I can see /Sessions/ videos, like xflixx NL10 6-max ZOOM P2, but almost every recent videos of the /Trainings/ section won't start. Tryed diferent browsers and i'ts the same. Is this happening to anyone else?

I haven't had this problem myself or don't know of others having it. Have you made sure you have the latest version of Flash Player?

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Comment

I have it instaled and it's working fine. Just can't open the videos posted in the /Trainings/ section This doesn't make any sense.

Edit: Ok, i got. It had something to do with HTTPS
      Last edited by MrFlopes; Sat Dec 14, 2013, 01:31 AM.

Comment

Glad to hear you got it sorted umbup:

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.