PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zoom table - how long can I sit out?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zoom table - how long can I sit out?

Hello,

How long can I sit out on a zoom table?

Hi ADAMONGAR,

You can only sit out of Zoom for 15 minutes, before you will be removed form the player pool.

Hope this helps.

Joss
    2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Helps a lot, thx !

Comment

It is actually 30 minutes, it needs to be long enough for me to walk the dog or make some dinner, 15 minutes wouldn't cut it.

Comment

But if it was 15 minutes you could improve your skill in fast cooking (:
          So,is it 30 minutes for sure (and not 15) ? This is significant for me.

Comment

Well at 50NL a couple of days ago it kicked me off after half an hour. I can remember Gareth saying that it is half an hour. Cant think why it would be 15minutes at lower stakes. Perhaps email support for a definite answer if it is critical.

Comment

OK, thx !

Comment

Gareth says its the case for 25NL+, pretty sure it is half an hour for 10NL as well.

Gareth Chantler @GarethChantler:

@Dr_Darren for 25nl+ yes. not sure about other stakes

10:11 PM - 13 Dec 13

Comment

Well, I sent an email to pokerstars support and they answered me. here is the answer:

"The official amount of time we will be setting for all tables will be 30 minutes.
                  This means that you can sit out for 30 minutes before being removed from the table by the server."
                  Last edited by ADAMONGAR; Sat Dec 21, 2013, 01:20 PM.

Comment

im not a zoom player but why would you want to sit out. this is a question not a criticism

Comment

Let's say that you made a nice profit and your current stack is 200$ in a 50NL zoom table. So this put you of course in much better position than most of the current players and you don't want to lose it just because you have to go for a few minutes (let the dog out, cooking, whatever.. ). In this case, sitting out is the perfect solution

Comment

From my experience it seems shorter than 30mins...but I play at the micros still.

But you cant argue with the poker stars staff I guess!

Comment

I guess you can't (:

Comment

Working...
                          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.