PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Intellipoker

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intellipoker

Hi

I'm having a real hard time trying to join pokerschool, i have been in touch with Support and its not been helpful at all, so can someone explain to me like i,m a 5 yr old whats going wrong.

Ive had to join pokerstars.es, there was a problem with my account now its all sorted i got in touch with support they say i have to convert to intellipoker and would i like them to do this, yeas of course i waited a week now and i still can't take the simple quiz to allow me to enter , it ays there is a problem with my account, is pokerschool support different for different countries ? if so, i,m registered ,es so why is pokerschool closed to me? is there a spanish forum i should be asking these question too as i joined in Spanish but converted the Language to English.

thxs in advance

Hi grim hands!

Each school is separate and a member can only be a member of one. If you would like to switch to intellipoker.es, support@pokerschoolonline.com is who can transfer you.

John (JWK24)
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.