PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collusion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Collusion

Is collusion ok at PokerStars?
    It must be I have reported it 3 times and as of today they are still here playing.

Collusion is definitely against the rules. If it's reported, security will be looking into it and will act accordingly. It may take some time for them to go thru all the hands, and other games from the villains, but they will act accordingly.

John (JWK24)
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

I've reported Colluders 5 times and was correct on 4 of them.

Collusion does happen but in 8,000 games it happens 1 in a thousand.

Stars take it VERY seriously and will contact you if you are correct. They won't give you any other information but if you feel you are being cheated (even someone saying in chat they have AA after you make your decision) then report it.

I play a few different sites and Stars is the ABSOLUTE best for customer support and security.
      Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by Ovalman View Post
        I've reported Colluders 5 times and was correct on 4 of them.

Collusion does happen but in 8,000 games it happens 1 in a thousand.

Stars take it VERY seriously and will contact you if you are correct. They won't give you any other information but if you feel you are being cheated (even someone saying in chat they have AA after you make your decision) then report it.

I play a few different sites and Stars is the ABSOLUTE best for customer support and security.
        totally agree with this, have reported 3 times, twice my reasons were correct and other play was classed as soft so tourney entry was refunded.

and as another poster stated it doesnt happen immediate, they have to watch current play and check all hand histories over certain time to make sure.

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.