PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Free tickets from PSO

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free tickets from PSO

Hello, I have this problem: when I get free ticket from PSO I never can register for the tournament immediately so I always forget to register a few hours before tournament start even if I am playing other tournaments so I always miss it. So I am probably idiot but if it was possible to register sooner it would be nice

Sincerely Jan

Hello Jan, Different tournaments have different registration times depending on the nature of the tournament or promotion. A lot of freerolls and open league games only open for registration shortly before the tournament begins. The main reason behind this is to prevent a large amount of people registering and then forgetting to play in the tournament which leads to a lot of sit-outs at the tables and ruins the game for those that are trying to play it properly. Cheers, Raiser umbup:

Comment

Yey I get it. I would have to make some reminder

Comment

i understand your probs with forgetting games etc(i missed saturdays freebuy ) but if you are really stuck i am sure you can set reminders in your pc/lappy and you get an onscreen prompt.
        ps: i knew i had 2 dates for freebuy so wasnt that concerned.

Comment

is their a way to set an alert on the pokerstars lobby?

is their a way to set a timer in the poker stars lobby instead of having to go through poker school.
          I also tend to forget and miss the tournament by 2 minute my bad though.
          if so any help?
          Good luck and let the PSO luck be with every1.

Comment

Hello Math+Poker=W,

Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline. Here's a short video about PSO and what it has to offer you. Also check out >>This Page<< for more info.

I'm afraid there is no way of setting any kind of timer or reminder in the PokerStars client. However if you use Windows 8 (may also be available on other OS) there is an app called alarms which is great for setting reminders.

We're here to help you so please feel free to ask any questions you may have and thank you for being a member of PokerSchoolOnline.

Cheers,

Chris

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.