PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Backup PS client settings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Backup PS client settings

Hi guys, just wanna check if there's any way to backup the settings on the PS client e.g. auto rebuy options, font, sounds, custom layouts, bet slider n hotkey options, etc..

Got another PC setup and transferred the player notes n tracker stuff but found it a chore to "re-click" the whole bunch of other options n settings.
    Bracelet Winner

Hey wikked!

If there is one, I don't know about it. Had to go thru everything one by one when I got my new laptop.

John (JWK24)
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

I don't think there is Wikk.

The only way I would think it possible is if you transfer your PS settings folder from one device to the other.

Comment

Originally posted by bhoylegend View Post
        I don't think there is Wikk. The only way I would think it possible is if you transfer your PS settings folder from one device to the other.
        umbup: "user" file. Just make sure you close the client before replacing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkman61 View Post
          umbup: "user" file. Just make sure you close the client before replacing it.
          will give it a try, thanks for the replies guys. its quite a chore to go thru all the options n settings, imagine playing like 6 tables n finding out 1 setting/option is off n dropping everything n going thru each option 1 by 1 to know what isnt checked yet hope to hear an official response from the ppl at PS tho..
          Bracelet Winner

Comment

hmmm. cant find that "user" file..

wats the actual file pls?
            Bracelet Winner

Comment

anyone from PS Support Center care to touch on this subject?
              Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi wikked!

support@pokerstars.com should be able to help with it.

John (JWK24)
                Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Thanks John!umbup:
                  Bracelet Winner

Comment

It's called "user" wikked. It's in the same folder as your player notes.

Comment

Working...
                    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.