PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is it allowed for 2 persons to play on same PC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is it allowed for 2 persons to play on same PC

Hi,my question is:Can 2 persons living in one house use the same PC but each of em to own different pokerstars accounts,not in the same time of course.For example 1 of us play during the night and when he sleeps the other person uses the PC with his pokerstars account.Sorry if my english is not good

Hello, It can be possible but you may be asked to verify your account details with PokerStars support. To get a full explanation you should contact support@pokerstars.com with your question and they would be happy to assist. Cheers, Raiser umbup:

Comment

As long as you both use separate accounts I don't see any problem in doing this.

Comment

not using the same account so no is your answer
        Quintuple Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.