PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do i subscribe to a post?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do i subscribe to a post?

Hi all, How can i subscribe to a post? Meaning once i see member posting in the post i subscribe, i can get an email to notify or tweet... something like that umbup:

*Moved to more appropriate forum* - Fadyen

Hi lummy8,

When you post a new topic or reply to one you can subscribe to that thread via the options below where you type your message. Simply check the box and then select how you wish to be notified from the dropdown box as shown below.

Hope this helps,

Chris

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Comment

looks like it doesn't work in PSO blog? Because there wasn't any option for me to subscribe after i replied to a blog.

Comment

For blogs there is a subscribe button at the top of the page, just above the blog post.

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Thank you very much!!

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.