PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Timebank logic?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Timebank logic?

I'm wondering if anyone can tell me the logic behind whether or not your timebank kicks in at the end of your regular time?

I was playing a 360 turbo. I was on the button and the CO calls. I take a moment and even increased the bet amount, looked away from my computer and next thing I know I'm sat out. I had 15 seconds of timebank left after this, so I didn't run out of timebank. I find this particularly annoying since I was about to shove this and would have had a nice pot...
    Bracelet Winner

Found this:

"When the normal allotted time to act is finishing up, the time bank button will appear. If the player has money invested in the pot (this includes antes and blinds) and does not act in the time allotted the time bank gets started automatically. However, if the player does not have any money invested in the pot and they do not act in the time allotted, their hand is automatically folded and the player is forced to sit out."

And that makes sense.

Good thing to know... too late for me though...
    Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by Saturnation View Post
      Found this:

"When the normal allotted time to act is finishing up, the time bank button will appear. If the player has money invested in the pot (this includes antes and blinds) and does not act in the time allotted the time bank gets started automatically. However, if the player does not have any money invested in the pot and they do not act in the time allotted, their hand is automatically folded and the player is forced to sit out."

And that makes sense.

Good thing to know... too late for me though...
      ^^^^^^this but if you do not have money in the pot I think you can voluntarily hit the time button and it will kick the time bank in. May have to test it tonight.

Grade b
      I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.