PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Logo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logo

I have updated a picture as my logo to the Pokerstars client and it has been active for about a week now.

However my logo on the forums hasn't changed - nor has my current VIP status. Does it update automatically or do I have to do something?

Originally posted by spand42 View Post
    I have updated a picture as my logo to the Pokerstars client and it has been active for about a week now. However my logo on the forums hasn't changed - nor has my current VIP status. Does it update automatically or do I have to do something?
    Hey there spand42, Over a week sounds a litte long for your profile image to update. Send an email to support@pokerschoolonline.com about it and one of the techs will look into it for you Cheers, Raiser umbup:

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.