PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BIG BANG Re-Thought

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BIG BANG Re-Thought

Is it not the big bang ticket rewarded towards the contributions that members attribute towards the threads and the Blogs Or is it only towards the Blogs ????? I reply to threads and also blog but find that there is more awarded towards the blogs then A DAILY MEMBER THAT REPLY's towards the forums, Now is that fair ???? Only thing I would say is that INSTEAD OF GIVING SO many(members) A TICKET maybe review there posts and /or blogs so we can see also???? I understand that alot are given to new PSO members but ??? I have seen only a partial part of the BIG BANG names ever appear here in this forum and most persons names are not even on this SITE SO WHY These PEOPLE GETTING TIC's WHEN THEY ARE NOT and/or SEEN and have not been contributing on this SITE and the FORUMS ???? being gratified for FREE ??????? Don't take me wrong BUT!!!! I am asking HOW ARE THEY GETTING TICKETS Myself I truly am a PSO Member and I am the first to open up my screen to see What's Up and also make a jesture to New Members but rarly get a ticket to the *** BIG BANG *** Do you not think that IF MEMBERS CONTRIBUTE DAILY TOWARDS THREADS THAT OTHERS POST SHOULD ALSO RECIEVE a TICKET If you reply in a constructive response to a thread and do maybe 20 posts you would REwARD A MEMBER WITH A TICKET ONLY my thoughts umbup:umbup:umbup:umbup:umbup:umbup:umbup:umbup:umbup:umbup:umbup:

Hi Riverflat, This is a double-posting of a question that has been answered already here: http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...529#post463529 As always it's a great idea to submit these suggestions to ideas@mypokerschoolonline.com Cheers mate Raiser umbup: ***Closed, topic already in another thread***

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.