PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PSO forum - timed auto logout

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSO forum - timed auto logout

Hi guys,

Noticed in the past day or so being logged out of the forum after a certain time - of inactivity (using chrome)?

I may have a tab open to read later, finish off a game go back to the page and have been logged out.

Just happened while participating in @TheLangolier's live training, went back to the forum and was logged out.

Not a big problem just have to keep logging in again I guess.

PS. No 404 errors though.
    Last edited by ForrestFive; Fri Nov 22, 2013, 04:20 AM. Reason: no 404

Originally posted by ForrestFive View Post
    PS. No 404 errors though.
    Am getting the occasional time-out as well, but yeah without the 404 errors am pretty happy with the direction the board functionality's going in the net

Baby steps, much like my poker progress lol

Comment

Been happening to me last couple of days tooumbup:

Comment

Hey all!

It's not just you, been happening to me for a couple months.

John (JWK24)
        Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi, This seems to have been fixed. umbup: How about you guys and girls. No more auto logout?

Comment

Hey, now that you mention it forrest ... smooth sailing umbup:

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.