PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rankings beside players on the tables

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rankings beside players on the tables

Hey
    Poker school tourneys
    I think it would be neat to see
    a players ranking number beside him at the table.
    It Would make it more of a challenge
    to earn points
    also fun to knockoff a better player

PPJT

Hi ppjt,

I moved this to PokerStars Support as a feature like this would have to be something that is implimented to the client and not something PSO could do itself. I'm sure PokerStars consider all suggestions so the best thing to do is send your idea to ideas@pokerstars.com.

Cheers,

Chris
    Last edited by Fadyen; Fri Nov 22, 2013, 02:40 AM.

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by ppjt1961 View Post
      Hey Poker school tourneys I think it would be neat to see a players ranking number beside him at the table. It Would make it more of a challenge to earn points also fun to knockoff a better player PPJT
      I second the motion!!..especially in open league and premier tourneysumbup:umbup:
      Last edited by optimus8778; Fri Nov 22, 2013, 06:25 AM.

Comment

Thanks Fayden Thanks Have sent an email to the idea to the idea people.... PPJT1961 umbup:

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.