PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tournament Info

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tournament Info

Hi My stats finally appeared which is great thank you to whom ever was responsible, now I am wondering it says if you click on your score you get a break down of all the tournaments you played and the points awarded for each. When I click on mine I keep getting the legend that tells you what everything means. I wonder if I am looking in the wrong place. Thank-you

Hey there, If you're looking for 'My Stats' you'll find them here: http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/myprofile/stat If you're looking for league standings and points you'll find that here: http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/league Always a good idea to bookmark these pages so that you'll find them again easily for the future Cheers, Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi thank-you for your reply, but that is not what I was looking for. It says on the legend page that if you click on your score that a list of the actual tournaments you played as well as points you received for your placings will appear. If I click on mine the legend keeps coming up. Thank you again Louise

Comment

Hi, Have you a link to that legend page and I'll check it our for you? Cheers, Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

You have to scroll down to see your scores, they appear under the legend. HTH.

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.