PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No Stats

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Stats

Hello I was wondering why I don't have any stats posted yet. I have a rank and score and my 5 games but no game stats. I am wondering if you can help me out with this? Is there something else I am suppose to do? Thanks Milkmaiden

Originally posted by milkmaiden View Post
    Hello I was wondering why I don't have any stats posted yet. I have a rank and score and my 5 games but no game stats. I am wondering if you can help me out with this? Is there something else I am suppose to do? Thanks Milkmaiden
    Hey there Maiden, Did you enable stats on your profile page? To do this select 'Edit Info' here: http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/myprofile Scroll to bottom and enable your stats Cheers, Raiser umbup:

Comment

Hi thanks for your response, I checked and mine says "disable stats" and then no. I am assuming this means that they are enabled already, but I am not sure. Let me know if there is something else I should check. thanks

Comment

Originally posted by milkmaiden View Post
        Hi thanks for your response, I checked and mine says "disable stats" and then no. I am assuming this means that they are enabled already, but I am not sure. Let me know if there is something else I should check. thanks
        No, it's sounds correct and you should be able to see your stats.

Maybe wait 24 hours until after the next update, if you don't see your stats after that drop an email to support@pokerschoolonline.com and one of the techs will take a look at it for you

Cheers,
        Raiser

Comment

thank-you

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.