PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Issues Playing Videos

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issues Playing Videos

Hi,
    Has there been a change to the format of the videos on the PSO site? They don't seem to run anymore on my PC! Any tips gratefully accepted!
    AgroVation73

What exactly happens? Do you get an error message or anything? Raiser umbup:

Comment

Make sure your flash player is up-to-date.

John (JWK24)
      Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi,
        Thanks for the prompt replies.

The error message says Error Loading Media. File could not be played.

I'm using Chrome which should automatically update to the latest Flash player.

Regards,
        AgroVation73

Comment

Originally posted by AgroVation73 View Post
          I'm using Chrome which should automatically update to the latest Flash player.
          Yes, many members (including myself) have come across this before using Chrome. Unfortunately we didn't figure out what the problem is with Chrome but I would suggest to try a different browser, Firefox or Opera are good. Videos should work fine on those Raiser umbup:

Comment

Thanks Raiser.

I've just seen another thread on the same issue so will take the alternative browser route!

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.