PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did i get the ticket?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did i get the ticket?

Hey

I just passed the MTT quiz and was wondering if i got the 3.30 dollar ticket. Is there any place i could check that or view my ticket? I checked my e-mail, but i only received an email that congratulated me on passing the quiz not saying i won the ticket or something. Another email said i passed the beginner quiz and received a PSO member ticket(MTT). So is this the same 3,30 dollar ticket or something else?

Originally posted by ToxicityUp View Post
    Hey I just passed the MTT quiz and was wondering if i got the 3.30 dollar ticket. Is there any place i could check that or view my ticket? I checked my e-mail, but i only received an email that congratulated me on passing the quiz not saying i won the ticket or something. Another email said i passed the beginner quiz and received a PSO member ticket(MTT). So is this the same 3,30 dollar ticket or something else?
    Just go to your Pokerstars lobby > requests > tournament tickets umbup:
    Double Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by ToxicityUp View Post
      Hey

I just passed the MTT quiz and was wondering if i got the 3.30 dollar ticket. Is there any place i could check that or view my ticket? I checked my e-mail, but i only received an email that congratulated me on passing the quiz not saying i won the ticket or something. Another email said i passed the beginner quiz and received a PSO member ticket(MTT). So is this the same 3,30 dollar ticket or something else?
      This allows you to register in PSO League tourneys, has no cash value
      "A weak player may be a nit but a nit is not necessarily a weak player"

Comment

Thanks for the answers. The 3.30 dollar ticket didn't show up before, but it does now.

Comment

*Moved to more appropriate forum* Fadyen

Hi ToxcicityUp,

Glad to hear you found your ticket. As with most of our ticket promotions they can take between 24-48 hours to be credited and found using Requests > Tournament Tickets.. in the PokerStars client. If for any reason you ever have trouble with tickets not being credited from our promotions support@pokerschoolonline.com will always be happy to help you out.

Cheers,

Chris

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.