PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Setting up a Private Tourney on Pokerstars

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Setting up a Private Tourney on Pokerstars

Have done this several times in past over on FTP but never on Stars. Just need info and who to contact at support to give then the details,,, Thanks for any help you can giveumbup:
    "A weak player may be a nit but a nit is not necessarily a weak player"

Hello Ron,

Last I knew of in order to be able to set up a Private Tournament on Poker Stars you must have at least 2000 lifetime FPPs.

if your not sure if you have made that many or not just ask support also for all details that be up to date contact PokerStars support they will help you with this moving forward.

Thanks for being part of PSO, and Best of Luck at the Tables

Brian
    Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by TOO2COO View Post
      Hello Ron,

Last I knew of in order to be able to set up a Private Tournament on Poker Stars you must have at least 2000 lifetime FPPs.

if your not sure if you have made that many or not just ask support also for all details that be up to date contact PokerStars support they will help you with this moving forward.

Thanks for being part of PSO, and Best of Luck at the Tables

Brian
      I'm well over 2000 VPP so that won't be an issue,,,Is there an email like privatetournaments@pokerstars or something or should i just email support with the details

Thanks

Comment

I would go to support as i do not have an email on my list for private games does not mean they not have one just not one i have or have seen
        Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Ok thanks

Comment

if for leafs fans only....count me in......hiccup

cheers man
            Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Ok so the good news I now have the ability to set up a private tourney through the Pokerstars Client.
              The bad news is it is very limited in features.
              Basicly I can choose most Game types and if it is NL or PL or Fixed but the structure is set.
              So can't do KO tourneys or deep stacks or sorry to say was planning on adding money to the prize pool.

Gotta say FTP had you guys beat on this service.

But I do plan on throwing a tourney together for the 23rd will just have to think of more creative ways to give away my money..lol

PS @ Eff what is a Leaf Fan are they part of that Ford Nation

Comment

Ok have that part figured out now, what are the forum rules for promoting the tourney.
                This is just for fun and is no ulterior motive other than get to know some more PSO's

Which Forum do I post it
                Can I do prizes
                EG
                Bad Beat
                Bubble
                Best Suckout
                etc etc
                Can bounties be placed on certain players(with permission from the targets of course.

Comment

Originally posted by Ron112355 View Post
                  Ok so the good news I now have the ability to set up a private tourney through the Pokerstars Client.
                  The bad news is it is very limited in features.
                  Basicly I can choose most Game types and if it is NL or PL or Fixed but the structure is set.
                  So can't do KO tourneys or deep stacks or sorry to say was planning on adding money to the prize pool.

Gotta say FTP had you guys beat on this service.

But I do plan on throwing a tourney together for the 23rd will just have to think of more creative ways to give away my money..lol

PS @ Eff what is a Leaf Fan are they part of that Ford Nation

ouch
                  Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                  X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.