PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Possible 1 Mission

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible 1 Mission

If I accept this mission can I play a variety of games to complete mission or must it be all the same game type?

For example I play full ring in the mornings when I need to be able to come and go but in the evening like to play an MTT or STT instead.

Thanks
    "A weak player may be a nit but a nit is not necessarily a weak player"

Hi Ron,

I believe that you may be able to play any game to earn the required VPPs from the way it reads on the Mission Week registration page. You may wish to contact support@pokerstars.com to confirm that this is correct.

Hope this helps!

Joss
    2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Anything you play in real money qualifies, as long as it generates VPP's you're ok

Comment

Hi, Not seen an **official discussion** on this promotion. But it's free and you win an entry to an auto shoot out that I understand you don't have to play. I clicked the 'Very Easy' button = 10 VPPs to earn. So started playing $1.50 STTs = 0.99 VPPs and a some 2NL cash on the side and both entrance-fees and rakes accumulated. If you miss the 10 VPPs arriving by looking at Cashier->My Bonus Status Check under Requests->tournament tickets So it does what it says on the tin. I won a 'Very Easy' lottery ticket: "Your PokerStars account has been credited in the amount of 1 $10K 'Very Easy' All-in Shootout - Week 1 tickets in total." umbup: Need to read T&C now. Do I get multiple 'easy' tickets for every 10VPPs in the week? --- PS. Obviously not - I can't receive multiple tickets to one tourney. Plural ticket(s) was confusing.
        Last edited by ForrestFive; Tue Nov 05, 2013, 10:07 AM. Reason: Plural ticket(s) confusing.

Comment

Originally posted by ForrestFive View Post
          Need to read T&C now. Do I get multiple 'easy' tickets for every 10VPPs in the week?
          Nope
          You only get one, which is the one you registered for it

You'll need to start over next week if you want another one

Comment

Originally posted by Sandtrap777 View Post
            Nope
            You only get one, which is the one you registered for it

You'll need to start over next week if you want another one
            Hi Sandtrap,

You beat me to my edit.

Comment

GL with your mission! Also note, if you are on Twitter, there is an extra competition you can enter where you can win $22 tourney tickets. Check @pokerstars for the details

Roland GTX

Comment

Thanks for the info guys much appreciatedumbup:
                Last edited by Ron112355; Tue Nov 05, 2013, 01:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Roland GTX View Post
                  GL with your mission! Also note, if you are on Twitter, there is an extra competition you can enter where you can win $22 tourney tickets. Check @pokerstars for the details

Roland GTX
                  Thanks for the heads up Roland
                  Just completed the Advance1 mission (500Vpp's) and registered for the $250K, hope not a lot of players show up...lol

Comment

Originally posted by Roland GTX View Post

Roland GTX
                    WOW, just won my $22 tourney ticket today
                    Thanks again Roland

Comment

Thanks for the heads up Roland
                      Just completed the Advance1 mission (500Vpp's) and registered for the $250K, hope not a lot of players show up...lol

Very Easy and Advanced have most entries so far... I'm half way to Possible

Comment

Originally posted by Ron112355 View Post
                        Very Easy and Advanced have most entries so far... I'm half way to Possible
                        I'm doing Simple it has even less umbup: Next week I will aim for Possible too

Comment

Good luck to all those taking part in this fun promotion. We now have an official discussion thread for this, where you can find all the info and ask question, which you can find >here<.

Cheers,

Chris

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Comment

WOW, just won my $22 tourney ticket today
                            Thanks again Roland
                            Fantastic Sandtrap, put it to good use and run deep! Just remember to ship my 50% of your winnings for tipping you about the Twitter competition haha

Roland

Comment

Working...
                            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.