PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Star Codes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star Codes

I did check first and didn't see anything so, sorry if this has been answered before.

How do I check to see if I am "opt'd in" for the Star Code promotions.
    I checked the PS site and I know only selected players recieve these invites, but they need to be opt'd in.

Obvioiusly I want to be opt'd in, so how can I confirm my status and change it if necessary.

or should I just email support?

Thanks
    SL
    Bracelet Winner

Log-in to the PokerStars client and choose ‘Account’ from the top drop-down menu. Next, select ‘Enter Star Code’ and input the relevant Star Code. You are now opted in for that week’s mission.

Once you have opted in to your weekly mission using your chosen Star Code, you can track the progress of your mission bonus in the PokerStars client by clicking the ‘Cashier’ button, then ‘My Bonus Status’. Please Note: Even though it is possible to opt-in and complete your mission on PokerStars mobile and tablet apps, you cannot track your progress there.

For more information please visit: http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/prom...mission-weeks/

Comment

Thanks Killeraxa89, when I posted this thread that option wasn't showing, but now it is.
      Problem solved.
      Thanks again for the response.

SL
      Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.