PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mtt quiz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mtt quiz

I got 65% on the MTT quiz regarding the RED SPADE OPEN Tournament..

How long before I get the frr tickets?

Hi Corrigal R, Tickets can be expected to appear in your account in 24 hours. Should it take longer, please contact support@pokerschoolonline. Good luck in all your endeavours. umbup: Joss
    2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by Corrigal R View Post
      I got 65% on the MTT quiz regarding the RED SPADE OPEN Tournament.. How long before I get the frr tickets?
      Hello Corrigal, Just to confirm with you. You don't win a $55 Red Spade entry ticket by passing the MTT Quiz. You earn a £3.30 MTT satellite ticket which is accepted in any of the $3.30 Red Spade Open sattellites that offer you the chance to win a $55 ticket See here: If you haven't done it before and you pass our MTT Quiz between 21st October and 3rd November you will also receive a $3.30 tournament ticket* (accepted by all $3.30+R RSO satellites). http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/art...en-Win-Tickets Cheers, Raiser umbup:

Comment

whats the pass 4 that freeroll?

Comment

Hello donmejdan87,

Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline. Here's a short video about PSO and what it has to offer you. Also check out >>This Page<< for more info.

I'm afraid the RSO freebuy is not a password protected tournament, to enter it you had to have earned a ticket by attending the live training session that was held on the 31st of October. So I'm afraid you are too late to earn entry but do keep an eye out for future promotions to take part in!

We're here to help you so please feel free to ask any questions you may have and thank you for being a member of PokerSchoolOnline.

Cheers,

Chris

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.