PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question about the Big Bag stamps

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about the Big Bag stamps

Hello I just got a Big Bang "stamp" on my blog where I am evaluating my October results. This is great news for me because it looks like I wont be able to score 3 top400 in a row this month, so no complaints about this The thing is that I had earlier made a blog about my BB final table and I had put a lot more work into that one. So I was wondering: Was there something wrong with the first blog? (topic, presentation, language, spelling errors?) Was it simply less interesting? Or is there simply some degree of luck involved? In any case I am happy about the end result umbup:

I've noticed a higher volume of tickets being given out this month, which is now resulting in so many attempts of blogging to win a ticket

Comment

Hey TweedleBeetl, Moderators here don't pick the winners so they wouldn't know the criteria on which they are picked, but congrats on getting a stamp! Raiser umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by royalraise85 View Post
        Hey TweedleBeetl, Moderators here don't pick the winners so they wouldn't know the criteria on which they are picked, but congrats on getting a stamp! Raiser umbup:
        Thanks. Makes sense in a way. If fixed criteria were known, we would have 200 identical blog entries at the end of each month.

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.