PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Training on iPad

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Training on iPad

Is there any plans in the future for live sessions to be compatible with iPad's? Since this is how I play 90% of the time, just curious. I have to use a computer to see anything in live training.

I think it's more an iPad issue as they don't allow flash etc. but it would be great if this were possible as my laptop is out of commission currently.

I'll still open the classroom and sit staring at the empty space while a single tear rolls down my cheek.

Comment

There's a browser app for iPad that shows flash stuff, called Photon Flash Player, on sale for $5. I've never actually tried using it to watch a live training session, but it definitely shows PSO replayer hands umbup: PS You're dog's very cute!

Comment

Hi,

I don't know the answer to this. I'm going to ask it be moved to the PSO support forum since it's really more a technical question and maybe someone there will know more. I know I tried logging into a classroom from my smartphone before but no dice, couldn't see anything.
        Head Live Trainer
        Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

** thread moved to PSO Support **
          2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Flash based training

Thanks Trusty (yes it's been this long since I hit PokerStars from a non mobile device)I'm all too aware of flash not working on iOS, and being in the software business I'm familiar with the Steve Jobs story of why he would never allow this.

I guess I'm hoping if enough of us are using mobile, PokerStars might consider an alternate technology for training.

PS> Thx, that's my old gal Belle ..... who 'patiently' waits for anyone to drop anything tasty, and in my case ...... their chips lol

Comment

Isn't Belle precious!! She sounds like such a sweet companion - hopefully you're dropping potato chips and not poker chips haha

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.