PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poker School Online Open League Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poker School Online Open League Update

None of the results from tournaments I played yesterday (23/10/2013) are reflected in my stats this morning. Any reason for this?

maybe the server restart delayed the update? I would not mind if yesterday's results got lost though.

Comment

HI ReggaePirate

support@pokerschoolonline.comwill be able to help you out with this.

Comment

Mine stats didnt update either(3 tournaments, now playing 4th), do we all need to mail support or is it known issue witch will be done automatically
        Tnx

Comment

We are aware of the situation, and are working on it; we hope to have it fixed soon.

Thanks for being part of PSO, and Best of Luck at the Tables

Brian
          Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

It just updated.

Comment

Hello kole011, Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline. Here's a short video about PSO and what it has to offer you. Also check out >>This Page<< for more info. Hope your stats are up to date now umbup: We're here to help you so please feel free to ask any questions you may have and thank you for being a member of PokerSchoolOnline.

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Comment

..... pokerstars online school is the best. i know I've improved my game.how many other students have. speak up i'd really like to believe I'm not the only one who thought i knew more about poker then i really did......umbup:
                Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.