PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

sttquiz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sttquiz

I did the stt quiz because it said i would get twofree tickets, and that promotion was still on, i passed and haven't recieved anything for a couple of days now..?

[IMG]//media.intellipoker.com/images_content/all-in-one/articles/en/Promo%20600x200/stt_quiz_600x200.png[/IMG]
    Originally posted by Car3RRa View Post
    I did the stt quiz because it said i would get twofree tickets, and that promotion was still on, i passed and haven't recieved anything for a couple of days now..?
    Hello, If you have not yet made a deposit you will receive 3 x $1.50 tickets. If you already made a first time deposit on PokerStars you will instead qualify for a Reload Bonus up to $20. Please click on this link for full details of our Sit and Go Quiz promotion. http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/art...Quiz-Promotion Cheers, Raiser umbup:

Comment

Hello Car3RRa,

Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline. Here's a short video about PSO and what it has to offer you. Also check out >>This Page<< for more info.

We're here to help you so please feel free to ask any questions you may have and thank you for being a member of PokerSchoolOnline.

Also you are invited to join our Community Home Games Club! Details on how t join can be found here.

Cheers,

Chris

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Yes i know, but thats not what i am talking about, the carnival promotion said you pass the stt quiz and get two free sng tickets, without depositing, and i know someone who did that and got it 4hours later, i then passed the quiz and waited for my email, but nothing came. How come he got his tickets, and i didn't get anything, i have never passed the quiz before, so i should have two sng $1.50 tickets to play with! Please figure this out because i have been waiting for days

Comment

Originally posted by Car3RRa View Post
          Yes i know, but thats not what i am talking about, the carnival promotion said you pass the stt quiz and get two free sng tickets, without depositing, and i know someone who did that and got it 4hours later, i then passed the quiz and waited for my email, but nothing came. How come he got his tickets, and i didn't get anything, i have never passed the quiz before, so i should have two sng $1.50 tickets to play with! Please figure this out because i have been waiting for days

maybe you're trying to imply is passing the MTT quiz for the carnival promotion and receive the ticket

Comment

nah man,what I mean is the carnival promotion gave people two sit and go tickets worth $1.50 each just for passing the STT quiz, my step son did so and passed this quiz, he got those tickets 4hours after passing the quiz, so according to the promotion, I had to pass and complete the quiz and i get $3 for free, so I should be credited with those tickets. If theres anyway you can get me those tickets that'd be great, but if not, it doesn't make sense that my stepson got free money and i didn't when we both made a deposit and have nothing different about each others pokerschool accounts..?

Comment

For all queries about tickets please send an email to support@pokerschoolonline.com The Support Team are the only ones who are able to check your account, moderators here at the school won't be able to help you with this Cheers, Raiser umbup:

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.