PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A few bugs, and a suggestion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few bugs, and a suggestion

Hi. I find the My Stats and the league ladder to be very buggy. My Stats can take days to update with new stats. The league ladder can often load supposedly showing my position in the ladder, but I won't be on the ladder. One common bug is if the position is either first or last on the page, it can actually wind up on the previous or next page. The latest bug I've noticed today is that it loads up the ladder and the page I am supposedly on, with my rank included on that page, but someone else is positioned in that rank. I have included a screen shot of the latter problem to show you what I mean. The search function never seems to work for me either. It's always greyed out, although I can type in there. But clicking the search icon or hitting enter does nothing.

The suggestion I had was to be able to review our tournament placings. It would be nice to be able to see a record of where we finished and in what size field.

Cheers.
    Attached Files

Don't know what happened to the upload. Let me know if you want to see it.

Forgot to mention i'm on windows 7 using FF23.0.1

edit: upload is there now.

Comment

I have also experienced some of these problems.
      I have seen the bug where I should be first on a page (or maybe last) and am shown on previous (or next) page.

I have also seen that the stats and rank that appear on every page are not updated at the same time as the actual tables. When this happens the the table is opened in wrong page and someone else appears in the rank I would have been in. I think the workaround for this is to use the search feature.

Re your problems about the search feature: the most reliable way to use that (the only way?) is to enter just the first few characters of the screenname for example in your case "face" wait a few seconds, and a popup list will appear. then just click on the correct name in the popup.
      entering the screenname in search and hitting ENTER or clicking on the search button has never worked for me.

the search results will show the tournament history that you asked for.

maybe moderators can provide more info about these bugs.

Comment

Hi face_off_73,

Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline!

Please send an email to support@pokerschoolonline.com with your report and suggestions, along with a screenshot. They will be happy to receive them.

Here is a link to help familiarize you with all the features and services available at PSO. Feel free to look around the forum
        and post any comments or questions you may have.

You are invited to join the PokerSchoolOnline Community Home Games Club, and information on how to join the club
        may be found HERE.
        Hope to see you there!

Joss
        2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Cheers, I've sent them an email. Oh, and thanks for the search tip tweedlebeetl!

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.