PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

my stats are frozen for pokerschool

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Puffin D Bud
    started a topic my stats are frozen for pokerschool

my stats are frozen for pokerschool

as the title says my stats are frozen (hands played, tournys played, showdowns won,etc) i have finished around 4-5 tournys in the money this month and it only says 1, my leaderboard stats dont change at all when i play althought i can still lose leaderboard positions due to other people winning leaderboard points not through losing them.

• Puffin D Bud
    replied
    thanks guys. yea there was a like 2-3 day period where it hadnt updated at all so i was starting to stress the games id played hadnt counted towards anything.

Leave a comment:

• royalraise85
    replied
    Originally posted by Puffin D Bud View Post
    as the title says my stats are frozen (hands played, tournys played, showdowns won,etc) i have finished around 4-5 tournys in the money this month and it only says 1, my leaderboard stats dont change at all when i play althought i can still lose leaderboard positions due to other people winning leaderboard points not through losing them.
    I see you double-posted your question so I'l answer it again here. Now it's showing you at 1539.62 after your positive score in the 21:00 ET game last night, so it's definitely updating Raiser umbup:

Leave a comment:

• TweedleBeetl
    replied
    Do you realize that the leaderboard does not update instantly? In fact the update is a bit erratic. sometimes it updates half an hour after the tournament finishes and sometimes the next day it seems like.

according to your score history, as of this game:
    2013-10-12 21:00(ET) 7651 626 1499.01 40.61 1539.62

you have 1539.62 points and have rank #14856

looks like you have reached the money 3 times (including this game and the game before that one)
    Maybe the ITM stats update more seldom.

P.S.: I am not support so take all I say with a grain of salt. I don't have any actual knowledge of how the leaderboard works, and may be misunderstanding your problem in any case
    Last edited by TweedleBeetl; Sun Oct 13, 2013, 10:42 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.