PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Going the Facebook route

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going the Facebook route

I don't know how many here are into play money, but the site has taken another step down the Facebook path. As of yesterday, players can now purchase play chips. Sounds like the other poker sites on Facebook. Anticipate some form of free giveaway of play chips in the near future.

This is both good and bad. At least I will know how much to charge others if I ever sell my chips for the bankroll I'll need if Americans ever come back to PokerStars.

I have heard about sites which buy and sell PokerStars play money, but PokerStars?
    Can you give us more info on the subject?

Edit: Found it, it's in the Request tab>Buy Play Money chips.
    Would be nice to have a way of selling them too.
    Last edited by GamblingProp; Sat Oct 12, 2013, 07:49 PM.

Comment

When you go to the play money tables, there is a hot link announcement that offers you a chance to purchase play money chips. Price is about $5 per million chips at the lower end of 2 million chips. You can go up to several million in chips. I'm guessing there is also something at the PokerStars web sites, both the dot-com and don't-net sites, that will take you to the announcement.

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.