PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am unable to cash game quiz help!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am unable to cash game quiz help!

This is pudgebutcher

I am trying to take Cash game course quiz for Bankroll builder promotion but it says "You have passed quiz recently and try again later"

I only passed Basic poker course 2 days ago

Help me

Originally posted by pudgebutcher View Post
    This is pudgebutcher I am trying to take Cash game course quiz for Bankroll builder promotion but it says "You have passed quiz recently and try again later" I only passed Basic poker course 2 days ago Help me
    Hello pudgebutcher, Sorry to hear you are having trouble taking the cash game quiz. If you could please take a screenshot of the message that you are getting and send it to support@pokerschoolonline.com one of the technical team will gladly assist you. Unfortunately the moderators here can't help you with this issue so you will need to email support Hopefully it can get resolved soon and you can continue your bankroll builder progress. Cheers, Raiser umbup:

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.