PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where can i play with PSO trainers/members

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can i play with PSO trainers/members

Hi guys.

I would like to sit at a table with PSO trainers/members and play some cards. Is there anyway to do this, besides playing at their stakes? Is there some kind of PSO micro stakes home game running regulary? Cashgame or tournaments.

Hi MrFlopes!

PSO runs a series of tournaments solely for PSO members in the homegame hub every month. We're currently in the middle of The Fall Classic, which you're welcome to play in. There will be another series in November. Have fun on the tables!

Cheers,
    Arty
    Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi Arty.

What about cashgame? Is there any PSO table running regulary (if there is possible to do so)

Comment

There are both play money and cash tourneys in the series (however the US players are not allowed in the cash ones, which makes the play money ones much tougher).

John (JWK24)
        Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.