PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carnival of Tournaments - Earn tickets! **OFFICIAL DISCUSSION**

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carnival of Tournaments - Earn tickets! **OFFICIAL DISCUSSION**

[IMG]//media.intellipoker.com/images_content/all-in-one/Promos/carnival_tickets_600x200.png[/IMG]
    Celebrate with PokerStars as we countdown towards the 800 Millionth tournament! With this amazing promotion from PokerSchoolOnline you can optimize your chances to win in the many tournaments coming your way - be it Multi Table Tournaments (MTTs) or Sit & Gos (S&Gs) - during the Carnival of Tournaments from 8th to 20th October. Become a MTT Star: * Pass our MTT Quiz and receive a $3.30 tournament ticket * Participate in one of our MTT 'Carnival Special' training sessions on Oct 7th and Oct 15th to receive an exclusive Freebuy tournament ticket. The 2 MTT Freebuys will have a guaranteed 300x $3.30 tourney tickets and will be held on 19th October, 11 and 16 ET Become a S&G Star: * Pass our Sit&Go Quiz and receive 2 x $1.50 S&G tickets * Participate in one of our S&G 'Carnival Special' training sessions on Oct 8th and Oct 14th that will specifically train you in multi-tabling skills to optimize your chances of winning during the "Golden S&G" promotion and receive an exclusive Freebuy tournament ticket. The 2 S&G Freebuys will have a guaranteed 150x $1.50 S&G tickets and will be held on 19th October, 12 and 17 ET So what are you waiting for? Take on the challenge of our quizzes, learn with our live trainings and win big with your tickets! Team PokerSchoolOnline. Please Note: It can take up to 24 hours for your ticket to be credited after either passing a quiz or attending a live training session. If you have passed the MTT or S&G quiz before you are not eligible for this prize. Only live training sessions with 'Carnival of Tournament Special' in the title will award a freebuy ticket and there are no ticket prizes for attending a regular live training session.
    Last edited by CannonLee; Tue Oct 08, 2013, 07:11 PM.

Quintuple Bracelet Winner

Thanks, received a ticket for attending training yesterday.

During training there was a plug on the #EPTLive stream about this Carnival of Tournaments promotion here at PSO.

Comment

Have to admit that apart from the SnG promotion I am actually a little disappointed by this. Not the PSO part, that's fine, the Stars part of it. I'm guessing that is because I play cash though. For tourney players it is probably quite a big thing.

Comment

Originally posted by bhoylegend View Post
        Have to admit that apart from the SnG promotion I am actually a little disappointed by this. Not the PSO part, that's fine, the Stars part of it. I'm guessing that is because I play cash though. For tourney players it is probably quite a big thing.
        Actually, having looked again, I think I quite like the idea of 3x Prize pools on the Sunday and will make an effort to play as many as I think reasonable and probably some on the Saturday too.

Comment

news promotion by celebrate 800 millionth tournament...is interesing!

Comment

This celebration is good for tourny players .Going to play the sunday tournaments

Comment

Does it matter if you have deposited befor at all?

Comment

Great Promo for us MTT lovers. One thing I have to say about ticket training tho, I have skipped many of those since most of users come there just for tickets and chat is filled with begging for tickets. Cant get any questions in or anything. I love to learn so I be there when no tickets added hehe.

TYTYTYT again for SWEEET promo
                Double Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by 3WadeFan View Post
                  Does it matter if you have deposited befor at all?
                  Hi,

Whether you've made a deposit or not, everyone is welcome to take part in this great promo!

Please Note: It can take up to 24 hours for your ticket to be credited after either passing a quiz or attending a live training session. If you have passed the MTT or S&G quiz before you are not eligible for this prize. Only live training sessions with 'Carnival of Tournament Special' in the title will award a freebuy ticket and there are no ticket prizes for attending a regular live training session.

Kind regards,
                  CannonLee
                  Last edited by CannonLee; Wed Oct 09, 2013, 12:41 PM.

Quintuple Bracelet Winner

Comment

this looks so awesome, already won a ticket

Comment

Will try and qualify, this a very good promotion

Comment

So PSO members that did the quiz long before don't get a ticket ? just a tad confused.

Comment

Originally posted by 3Karen3 View Post
                          So PSO members that did the quiz long before don't get a ticket ? just a tad confused.
                          Afraid if you have already passed the quiz you will not be eligible for those tickets by passing it again. However the Live Trainings are open to all so why not try and get some $3.30 tickets that way, good luck umbup: Cheers, Chris

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hello Msikkle,

Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline. Here's a short video about PSO and what it has to offer you. Also check out >>This Page<< for more info.

We're here to help you so please feel free to ask any questions you may have and thank you for being a member of PokerSchoolOnline.
                            Last edited by Fadyen; Wed Oct 09, 2013, 10:42 PM.

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Can't see my ticket in Request anywhere although I attended yesterday.

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.