PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

accont blocked

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• accont blocked

my accont is blocked how do I sort this out

did you email support ?

Comment

Originally posted by egglet8888 View Post
      my accont is blocked how do I sort this out
      Yes, are you talking about your PokerStars account or your PokerSchoolOnline account? In either case here's the relevant support teams you need to contact. For PokerStars issues: support@pokerstars.com For PSO issues: support@pokerschoolonline.com Cheers, Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by royalraise85 View Post
        Yes, are you talking about your PokerStars account or your PokerSchoolOnline account?
        probably the pokerstars one, because he managed to post so probably his PSO account is not blocked.

Comment

Originally posted by TweedleBeetl View Post
          probably the pokerstars one, because he managed to post so probably his PSO account is not blocked.
          Please leave the support questions to the members of the team We don't want to give him incorrect information. Cheers, Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.