PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PSO forum - cannot subscribe to blogs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSO forum - cannot subscribe to blogs

I cannot subscribe to blogs here on PSO as it tells me I don't have email notifications enabled, which I do, and receive other notifications from PSO just fine.

What could be causing this?

Hi IBStryp,

I've only once encountered someone with the same problem as this and was not sure what exactly caused it. Firstly I would suggest checking receive emails box in the settings is checked. You can do this by clicking on 'Go To', which you will find in a small grey box just to the top left of this thread, then Settings. If the box is checked then please email support@pokerschoolonline.com and hopefully they can resolve the problem. It would also be a good idea to include that screenshot in your email if you can.

Cheers,

Chris

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Thank you Fadyen.
      I mailed support and they sorted me out.

Comment

Good to hear umbup:

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.