PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VIP Status has not gone up

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIP Status has not gone up

Why am I not ChromeStar by now, it said I needed 48 VPP by the 30 September which I got, but I'm still BronzeStar. Its now saying I need 100 by 31 October.
    Can anyone till me what happened here

Did you get 100VPP's last month?

It resets every month so if you want to be chrome star then you will need to make that many VPP's within a calendar month and keep getting it each month if you wish to retain it.

Comment

I've Just been looking at the VIP info page, I think I'v misunderstood the info the VIP status update was showing me, When I looked at it on the 30th I thought it was saying I only needed 48VPP's total, I didn't realise It counted down and it was saying I needed 48 more, I never really looked at it much before then.
      Teach me to post here before looking on the VIP info page, Thanks anyway.
      This thread can be forgotten now.

Comment

Hi luke6206,

When you believe there is a problem with your account, please contact support@pokerstars.com, as PSO has no access to your PokerStars account.

Hope this helps.

Joss
        2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.