PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eye of the Trainer ~ Discussion Page

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eye of the Trainer ~ Discussion Page

[IMG]//media.intellipoker.com/images_content/all-in-one/articles/en/Promo%20600x200/eye_of_the_training_600x200.png[/IMG]
    Ready for a Fight?
    Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to this mouth-watering match-up between one of our trainers and You! In the PokerSchoolOnline corner we have Chris 'ChewMe1' Melhuish, a 25-year old cage-fighter and poker player from England. And in the other corner we have You, a PokerSchoolOnline member that could win $500 if you knock our live trainer out of the 'Eye of the Trainer' tournament, and best of all we are giving you a chance to freeroll your way into this tournament. Come along to the pre-match Live Training 'press conference' on Wednesday, October 2nd, where you can talk-up your chances of winning. Chris will also share his thoughts on this tournament while giving you some solid strategy tips and advice to help whip you into shape for this game. Register now here:
    ^^ REGISTER HERE ^^
    EYE OF THE TRAINER FREEROLL SATELLITE On Saturday, October 5th, there will be a freeroll with 50 seats added to the Main Event. All you have to to to get a ticket to this freeroll is join-up to PokerSchoolOnline. Tourney Name: Eye of the Trainer Freeoll Date: October 5th Time: 13:00 EST Buy-in: Freeroll Prize-pool: 50 seats added to the Main Event Find your FREE satellite ticket HERE! EYE OF THE TRAINER MAIN EVENT On Sunday, October 6th, there will be a main event with $500 added to the prize-pool and another $500 bounty on player 'ChewMe1'. That's right, if you knock Chris out of this tournament you win $500! Tourney Name: Eye of the Trainer Main Event Date: October 6th Time: 13:00 EST Buy-in: $1.10 Prize-pool: $500 added plus one $500 bounty on 'ChewMe1' There's never been a better week to brush-up on your MTT skills. Are you going to be ready to step into the cage with our Trainer and deal him that sucker-punch? Tell your friends about this on Facebook.
    Best of Luck!
    PokerSchoolOnline
    [IMG]//media.intellipoker.com/images_content/de/banners/psoforum.jpg[/IMG]
    Last edited by royalraise85; Mon Sep 30, 2013, 05:36 PM.
    2 Time Bracelet Winner

This sounds alot of fun!umbup: thx for another great promo stars and mods n1 and gl all. Fist
    11 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Oh, class got moved to Wednesday?

Comment

Originally posted by TrustySam View Post
        Oh, class got moved to Wednesday?
        Hi Sam and all,

Yes the class is rescheduled to Wednesday. The problems experienced this weekend (no classroom displays) I believe were resolved today, I did a test session earlier after being told it was fixed, and everything worked. Will keep our fingers crossed.

We had already discussed rescheduling to Wednesday though and figure, better safe than sorry.

Regards,
        Dave
        Head Live Trainer
        Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Let's get ready to rumble... for Wednesday!

Comment

Looks a lot of Fun to start the monthumbup: Good Luck PSO'ers. PH .

Comment

Originally posted by TheLangolier View Post
              Hi Sam and all, Yes the class is rescheduled to Wednesday. The problems experienced this weekend (no classroom displays) I believe were resolved today, I did a test session earlier after being told it was fixed, and everything worked. Will keep our fingers crossed. We had already discussed rescheduling to Wednesday though and figure, better safe than sorry. Regards, Dave
              Oh, that actually works out perfectly for me, because I had this 'hmmm, wonder what this button does?' moment, that accidentally disabled my speakers (d'oh!! ), and haven't had a chance to figure out how to get my sound working again yet Am hoping to be able to have sound back by Wednesday Thanks Dave!! umbup:

Comment

Have sound back .. hehe Ready to go for Wednesday umbup:

Comment

I,m in nothing i have not done B4 last time Chris i only got 25 points this time $500 gl all always umbup:
                  10 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Can u register direct to main event coz right now i can't?

Comment

Originally posted by pwinpaul View Post
                      Can u register direct to main event coz right now i can't?
                      Yes you can, there's already 38 registered You'll need a PSO members ticket though to register. You get this by passing the Poker Basic Quiz here at PSO: http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/course/Poker-Basics Once you pass that quiz you'll get your PSO Members Ticket within 24 hours. Cheers, Raiser umbup:

Comment

The bloody basic quiz is harder than the rest of em!

Comment

Working...
                        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.