PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

T$/W$ Marketplace

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T$/W$ Marketplace

What is T$?
    T$ is a currency on PokerStars, which can be used to play Tournaments & SitnGo's, you get them normally for winning a Satellite and unregistering

How to transfer T$ ?
    You can directly transfer them via the Stars Software, so scamming isn't possible, you set in your offer, the buyer sets in his offer and if both match the trade will be done

How to sell/buy?
    Open up a new Thread within this Forum.
    Write in the title whether you are looking to sell or to buy and the Amount, so e.g. [SELL] 11 T$
    then write your offer in the thread. wait till someone accepts the offer and then you both have to enter the sell in the PokerStars software (nicknames = PSO Nicknames)

Video explaning everything:

Screenshot Guide on how to sell:

Last edited by TOO2COO; Thu Sep 19, 2013, 11:11 PM. Reason: Sticky :)

Hello PSO members

All transactions for selling or buying Tournament Dollars will be placed in this thread

Thanks for being part of PSO, and Best of Luck at the Tables

Brian
    Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi everyone,

I'd like to exchange 10 T$ for $ 9.75 PM me or reply here if you agree.
      Last edited by opium.nT; Sat Sep 28, 2013, 07:51 PM.

Comment

Ill buy them. Nick: Witteee123. I sent you PM

By the way: I buy EVERY amount of T$! PM me.
        Last edited by Witteee123; Sat Sep 28, 2013, 08:12 PM.

Comment

TS $ Micro Trades For PSO Members Buy & Sell

TS$ or T$ ARE TOURNAMENT DOLLARS -PAID TO YOU BY POKERSTARS WHEN YOU WIN A SATELLITE AND UNREGISTER
          YOUR ACCOUNT IS CREDITED WITH TOURNAMENT DOLLARS WHICH YOU CAN USE FOR SNGs OR MTTs AS PAYMENT IN FUTURE EVENTS NOT IN CASH GAMES.

Hi I will be trading TS$ in"Micro" Amounts ie $50.00 cap but no amount is to small to buy or sell
          approx ( guide,just ask me)

I BUY YOUR TS$ at 96 cents in the Dollar eg TS$ 1.00 gets 95cents cash .(you drop 5% )

I SELL MY TS$ at 98 cents in the Dollar eg TS$ 1.oo costs you 98cents (you save 2%)

I have a weekly limit so dont leave it till the last minute to trade.Allow time for trade to be completed by PokerStars & allow that I may not be online at the time you need to trade .Im in New Zealand which is 12 hours ahead of UK as a guide)

Lareger amounts are possible contact me re rates

Please PM me for request to trade or better still twitter me @LostInPoker
          I check twitter posts more often than PSO as I can access twitter from my phone when not at my desk-top.
          Thank You

UPDATE APRIL 2014 -HI IM BACK TRADING SO IF YOUR WANTING TO SEEL SMALL AND CONVERT YOUR T$ TO CASH TO PLAY THE CASH TABLES PLEASE LET ME KNOW -AS ALWAYS THE FASTEST WAY IS TO TWEET ME @LostInPoker .
          THANK YOU ALL AND GOOD LUCK ON THE FELTS.
          Last edited by brettnz; Tue Apr 01, 2014, 05:22 AM. Reason: update detail

Comment

im looking to buy t$ if you have any to sell let me know
            thanks

Comment

I'm looking to buy T$ aswell currently need $100 as soon as possible will pay 98% aswell

Comment

I have some $td to sell....$td290 but will sell less!! pm me Thanksumbup: Weasel EDIT TRANSACTION COMPLETED
                Last edited by WeaselBasher; Sat Jan 11, 2014, 11:55 AM.

Comment

Looking to buy 100T$ @ 95

Comment

Still looking for a 100T / $95 trade.. Could do 200T also.

Anyone?

Comment

I would like to sell 215$ for 210$ if anyone wants it pm me or lmk in this thread

Comment

sold and no longer available ...ty

Comment

hi,

I have td$215 to sell, anyone offer me a good deal? Message me!

many thanks

Weasel

Comment

Hey weasel your inbox is full.
                            I'll give you $205.00 if you want
                            chuckkky

Comment

oops i'll clear my message box out...

okay, i'll deal, will do the request in a couple of minutes...then you should be able to pm me

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.