PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

e-mail notification

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• e-mail notification

Hi guys and girls from PSO staff,

In my profile I have the option "receive e-mail" selected on " yes", however, when I try somewhere else I see this function is not available. For example, I can't subscribe to a blog because I get this mouse point pop up message saying my account cannot receive mails.
    Time Vault Champion 2013

Hi mr mendes,

Tricky one, never heard of anyone having this problem before. Just to be sure I would suggest going to settings and checking that recieving emails is checked there. You can do this by clicking on the 'Go To' (you'll see that top left, above this thread, in a little grey box) > 'Settings'. If you find this box is definately checked then your best bet is to email support@pokerschoolonline.com detailing the problem.

Cheers,

Chris

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Thanks Fadyen,

I tried it, the problem persists. I'll mail tech support with screenshots, thanks for answering.
      Time Vault Champion 2013

Comment

Probably need to email support and ask them to disable option 'no mail list' on your account.

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.