PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Home Games Challenge Promotion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home Games Challenge Promotion

Hello,

I'm not sure if it's just me but this promotion seems to be absent from the promotions page. It would be nice to have this promotion listed on the promotions page rather than just posting in the forums when a new series is added. Also, a forum sticky would be nice with a link to each individual promotion thread. That way, players can check the sticky, scroll to the bottom, and immediately see if a new promotion is available. I've missed a few series simply because I overlooked the thread while skimming the forums. Finding a promotion should be effortless.

Thanks

Jcron
    4 Time Bracelet Winner

Originally posted by Jcrondps View Post
    Hello, I'm not sure if it's just me but this promotion seems to be absent from the promotions page.
    Hey Jcrondps, At the moment there is no Home Games promotion active so that's why it's not there. The next one will start early October and when it does it will be featured on the promotion page Cheers, Raiser umbup:

Comment

Thanks. My thought is that it's an ongoing promotion so it should always be listed there. I'll just hit the promotions page every day until I see it listed.

Thanks
      4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

The easiest way to find them.. they're always posted in the news section a few days before they start.

John (JWK24)
        Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.