PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

core training course

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• core training course

Can someone please be so kind as to tell me were i can find the core training course please i have found it once a few months ago but for the life of me i carnt remember how i did it thanks

This one?

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/course/Poker-Basics

***Moved***
    Last edited by royalraise85; Thu Sep 12, 2013, 04:09 PM.

Comment

thanks for the link but its not wot im looking for its core course it flashes up on screen when ur in a game like it does when it tells u which games are starting thanks anyway ive find it once ill keep looking

Comment

The old Core course was replaced a number of months ago with the Poker Basics one.

John (JWK24)
        Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

was it why does it keep flashing up on the screen it was up there the other day but thanks anyway
          Last edited by sausage187; Thu Sep 12, 2013, 07:49 PM. Reason: got my answer so dont need it up anymore

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.