PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Power Of Two - **OFFICIAL DISCUSSION**

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Power Of Two - **OFFICIAL DISCUSSION**

[IMG]//media.intellipoker.com/images_content/all-in-one/blogs/en/_280x120.png[/IMG]
    Experience the Power of Two! Team up with a friend and double your chances of winning. It's free to play, all you have to do is become a PokerSchoolOnline promoter and refer one friend to join. Once you do this we will award each of you a ticket to our special $1k Power of Two tournaments. As long as one of you cashes, you both win! Here's how it works: 1. Register to become a PokerSchoolOnline promoter and get access to our Invite Friends feature which you will find in your profile under 'Invite Friends' or you can access it directly HERE. 2. Invite just one friend to PokerSchoolOnline and you will receive a ticket to the $1000 Power of Two Freeroll on September 21st. 3. When that friend registers to join PokerSchoolOnline they will also receive a ticket to the Power of Two Invitational with$1000 Added starting at the same time. 4. If one of you cashes in the tournament, the other one will also get the same payout. If both of you cash, the player that would have received the smaller payout will have it topped up to be equal to their friend's higher payout. POWER OF TWO Team up with a friend and double your chances of winning. Click the button on this page to register for the Invite Friends feature. It's a win win, no lose! So invite that friend today, and cheer for them while they cheer for you, it's the Power of Two! Team PokerSchoolOnline.
    Last edited by royalraise85; Thu Sep 05, 2013, 01:40 PM.

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Does the tournament for the friend which is a added money tournament have a buy in and if so how much ?

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by 73REX73 View Post
      Does the tournament for the friend which is a added money tournament have a buy in and if so how much ? Thanks.
      Hello 73REX73, No, there's no buy-in, this tournament is also a freeroll with $1000 added to the prizepool. This information wasn't very clear on the promotional page but I've added that info now, thanks for pointing it out Raiser umbup:

Comment

At what time will the tournament take place? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by isclaudiu View Post
          At what time will the tournament take place? Thanks.
          Hello, Both will take place on September 21st at 12:00 ET. Raiser umbup:

Comment

I have no friends!

Just kidding ofcourse, though I just have 1 friend that plays poker, and she's already on here and pokerstars lol. Anything for old pokerfriends?

Comment

Originally posted by Ashalina77 View Post
              Just kidding ofcourse, Anything for old pokerfriends?
              Sure, tell her about the free ticket she can get with our EPT Live prmotion here: http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/art...na-Win-Tickets Raiser umbup:

Comment

not sending

hi
                I have tried to send my sister and her partner an email for the power of two promo but it says that they are not eligible or or already invited they both have pokerstars accounts but are not members of pokerschool.
                can you advise please is it only for people without pokerstar accounts.
                thanks.
                jokerace68

Comment

Originally posted by JokerAce68 View Post
                  can you advise please is it only for people without pokerstar accounts. thanks. jokerace68
                  Yes, you only should invite friends that have not yet created a PokerStars account Raiser umbup:

Comment

other promotions

If my friend accepted my invitation and made pokerstars' account, then he could'n be offered to other promotions ?
                    Means, there will be no marketing code form ?

Comment

Originally posted by size-O View Post
                      If my friend accepted my invitation and made pokerstars' account, then he could'n be offered to other promotions ? Means, there will be no marketing code form ?
                      New members don't need to enter a marketing code for the Power of Two promotion, but there's nothing to stop them entering a marketing code for another promotion such as Also, once they have their new PokerSchoolOnline accounts set up they could be eligible for other PSO promotions such as So there's lots to avail of Raiser umbup:

Comment

I could get my son to join but is that permitted ie. same ip address?

Also what is his best options for signing up so he can max out his bonuses?

Can I sign him up through an affiliate site like Pokernews (that run free promotions for new sign ups.)
                        Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by Ovalman View Post
                          I could get my son to join but is that permitted ie. same ip address?

Also what is his best options for signing up so he can max out his bonuses?

Can I sign him up through an affiliate site like Pokernews (that run free promotions for new sign ups.)
                          Hi Ovalman,

Having the same ip address should not be a problem. Your son's email address and other personal details will be different to yours so there should be no confusion over who's who or anything.

As for the best sign up option I would suggest you just have a look through the PokerStars and PSO promotions to see what best suits. In terms of if he plans to deposit or try and run it up through other promos such as the PSO's 1000 FPP, Bankroll Builder or the 20 free deal. Or use the depositors bonus for a 100% bonus up to $600. There is also the Team Online followers promotions to consider. And I do not believe signing up through an affiliate should be a problem provided you send the PSO invite first.

In short have a look around to see what gets you the most bang for your buck but I don't think all options are pretty sweet. If you have any more question on any particular offer or anything in general don't hesitate to ask.

Cheers,

Chris

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Comment

There would be a suspicion of collusion though if we swere seated at the same table in the freeroll. I understand we cannot play in a STT or cash table together, not that I would anyway. In saying that I'd gladly whip his little ass

I may have another question or two but that's it for now. Many thanks for the reply.
                            Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by Ovalman View Post
                              There would be a suspicion of collusion though if we swere seated at the same table in the freeroll. I understand we cannot play in a STT or cash table together, not that I would anyway. In saying that I'd gladly whip his little ass

I may have another question or two but that's it for now. Many thanks for the reply.
                              The best thing to do is to send your info and ID;s to Pokerstars in advance when he gets registered. I have done it a few times when I have shared accommodations with other players. Explain the situation and they will tell you the rules.Letting them know ahead of time covers your butts in case there are any accusations of collusion.

Ron
                              "A weak player may be a nit but a nit is not necessarily a weak player"

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.