PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The big bang

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The big bang

I want to ask a question about a winning ticket for 'the big bang' tournament. You said 'PokerSchoolOnline will reward any player who finishes in the TOP 400 of three Open League tournaments in a row during any month with a ticket to the following months 'Big Bang' tournament'. What does exactly that means. I should finish in top 400 in 3 tournaments in same day one after other or I can play one today one tomorrow and one after 3 days for example and if I finish in top 400 in all of them does this work?

three consecutive tournaments.
    3 in a row.
    do one today one next week and one later, as long as the three results are consecutive in your tourament history, then you qualify.
    Bracelet Winner

Comment

Yes, slettuce is correct, it's 3 consecutive tournaments that YOU play in a row Raiser umbup:

Comment

Many Thanks

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.