PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Back2PokerSchool with PSO - Discussion Page

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back2PokerSchool with PSO - Discussion Page

[IMG]//media.intellipoker.com/images_content/all-in-one/articles/en/Promo%20600x200/pso_home_game_600x200.png[/IMG]
    Go "Back2PokerSchool" with PSO
    The September tournament series will be Back2PokerSchool. The tournament series will run in the PSO Community Club homegame from September 6th-15th and will include games for both real and play money players. Complete details HERE. When and Where All tournaments will be played in the PokerSchoolOnline Community Home Game Club. The games will be held at 12:00, 15:00, 18:00 and 21:00 ET. Points and Leaderboards All of the games will use a 20% payout and points will be awarded to all ITM finishers only, based on the following chart. These points will count BOTH for the monthly and yearly leaderboards that will be in the News forum: 1st – 100 points 2nd – 70 points 3rd – 60 points 4th – 50 points 5th – 45 points 6th – 40 points 7th – 35 points 8th - 30 points 9th – 25 points Top 1/3 of the remaining ITM finishers – 20 points Middle 1/3 of the remaining ITM finishers – 15 points Bottom 1/3 of the remaining ITM finishers – 10 points Event 10 for both play money and cash will be a special bounty event. There will be a 25 leaderboard point bounty on EVERY Team PSO member in the team bounty game, Event 10, on September 8th. Members can also earn an additional 75 points for blogging about knocking out the team member and including the knockout hand in the replayer in their blog post. Each member is only eligible for one blog bonus for each cash and play money, regardless of how many team members they knockout. The title of the blog post must be 'I knocked out a PSO Team Member' and must be done either on the 8th or 9th of September. Blogs that are done after 0:00 ET the 10th will not be eligible for the additional 75 points. Any points earned for knockouts or blog post about the play money games will count toward the play money leaderboard and any knockouts and blog post about the cash tourney will count for the cash game leaderboard. Real Money Prizes The cash leaderboard prizes* for this month will be: 1st - $22.00 ticket 2nd - $11.00 ticket 3rd - $11.00 ticket 4th - $5.50 ticket 5th - $5.50 ticket 6th thru 10th - $2.20 ticket
    Best of Luck
    Team PokerSchoolOnline
    [IMG]//media.intellipoker.com/images_content/de/banners/psoforum.jpg[/IMG]
    Last edited by JWK24; Tue Sep 03, 2013, 02:29 AM.
    2 Time Bracelet Winner

I'm looking forward to the bounty event as usual.
    Bracelet Winner

Comment

umbup: GL all and to those looking to not let me repeat as series champ i say bring it on To those ahead of me on the Yearly Leaderboard feel free to sit this 1 out P.S. Great Promo name this month ... just sayin
      10 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Sorry Johnny but I say it every series. This one is mine! Good luck to all taking part though. I hope to see some new faces as well as all the familiar ones, looking forward to it! umbup:

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Comment

FYI - I CAN play most games this series... just sayin

I should also be coming off a variance run by Friday too
          Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

do we have a tentative schedule yet?

Grade b
            I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Ok I found it here

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...194#post444194

A nice spread of games shame I will miss triple stud, horse and PLHE/PLO but should get in time to play the 8 game,badugi and some PLO

Looking forward to thew events ,

Good luck all

Grade b
              Last edited by Grade b; Tue Sep 03, 2013, 01:51 AM.
              I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

This looks good! But what makes a great tournament series? It's the guys and gals that play in it of course You guys rock! Raiser umbup:

Comment

First game's in 30 minutes.. good luck to all playing.

John (JWK24)
                  Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Another great promo thx stars and all tha mods gl all.......umbup:
                    11 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

going to give it go GG to all

Comment

Class be quiet The master has entered the room gl alls umbup:
                        10 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

finished the 3rd game an cant get a break got 2 bubble finishs an no points wait for # 4 in a few minutes will get points soon

Comment

Here is a LINK to the leaderboards.

John (JWK24)
                            Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Bumping as a reminder that BOUNTY game is today. Remember to blog the bust out hand for more points if you take out a team member!
                              Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.