PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ANZPT Tournament Leader Board

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ANZPT Tournament Leader Board

Hi, I am putting together a playing schedule together for myself and being an Australian Player would like to align this with the ANZPT Tournament Leader Board. Upon review of the information on the website, I am just seeking to confirm the following: 1.'The ANZTLB runs from Sunday to Friday and only includes results from the specific tournaments listed in the Weekly ANZTLB schedule,' so just confirming as listed, the bulk of the tourneys will only accumulate TLB points Monday to Friday. So the only Sunday tourney that goes towards to TLB is the Sunday Spark? 2.How are the TLB Points distributed for results? Just confirming, as on the Sunday all the Regular Tourney's Listed are run on the Sunday... i.e. $2.20+R NL Hold’em [Turbo], $12K Gtd; The Hot $3.30 [Turbo], $6K Gtd]; The Hot $4.40 [Turbo], $8K Gtd] as a few examples however these will not have any bearing on that com weeks TLB??? Cheers... umbup:
Working...
X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.