PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No option to fill in Pokerschool1000? (1000VPP)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No option to fill in Pokerschool1000? (1000VPP)

Hello,

I have already sent an email to pokerstars concerning this, but it has been more than 24 hours and no response yet :-'(
    My daughter convinced me to start playing poker online and she says I should have had a spot to enter the code, but there wasn't. I think lol. I'm so sorry, I have a foggy brain. What can I do to set this right? And do I have to wait to deposit for it?

Thank you very much for your time,

Dani

Hello Conchy<3,

The section to input marketing codes is at the bottom of the page when creating your account, as is mentioned in the details of this promotion and shown below.

To the best of my knowledge there is no way to enter a sign up marketing code after you have created your account but support@pokerstars.com will be better equipped to answer that question for you.

Originally posted by Conchy<3 View Post
    And do I have to wait to deposit for it?
    Before you do make a deposit be sure to check out our promotions page to see if there's something you can take advantage of.

Cheers,

Chris

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.