PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pokerstars not in App Store Australia

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pokerstars not in App Store Australia

Why isn't Pokerstars available in the Australian App Store please help, explain and resolve the problem please

Originally posted by beat43210 View Post
    Why isn't Pokerstars available in the Australian App Store please help, explain and resolve the problem please
    Hi there, The mods here at the school won't be able to help you with this. If you send an email to support@pokerstars.com someone from the PokerStars Support Team might have some advice for you. Let us know how you get on Raiser umbup:

Comment

i think its still available on android? not 100%

but here is the article why

http://www.news.com.au/technology/po...-1226680212588

Comment

Cheers Bonez, Interesting story, so guess it because of local government gaming laws then. It's a real shame for people down there because I play PokerStars on my Android quite a lot and I find it very handy. Raiser umbup:

Comment

Well I have one thing to say **** YOU AUSTRALIA AND YOUR STUPID LAWS

And now to buy an android.

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.