PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Problems launching the STT quiz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems launching the STT quiz

hello,

new PSO user here! just wanted to pass the STT quiz, I'm getting this message:

"This quiz requires that you first complete a prior course quiz."

I've already completed the basic assessment, the other very simple 5 question quiz, and the MTT quiz. what can I do?

thx

Originally posted by B4Tb0Y View Post
    hello, new PSO user here! just wanted to pass the STT quiz, I'm getting this message: "This quiz requires that you first complete a prior course quiz." I've already completed the basic assessment, the other very simple 5 question quiz, and the MTT quiz. what can I do? thx
    Hey there, You need to pass the 15 question Poker Basics quiz first http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/art...ssessment-Quiz Raiser umbup:

Comment

That's what I meant by the "basic assessment" ... the poker basics assessment 15-question quiz.

I have already passed it. What now?

Thanks

Comment

Ok I just launched another browser (firefox instead of chrome) and it worked.
        This may (or may not) be a recurrent problem with chrome.

Comment

Originally posted by B4Tb0Y View Post
          Ok I just launched another browser (firefox instead of chrome) and it worked. This may (or may not) be a recurrent problem with chrome.
          Yep, browsers often cause problems with quizzes, videos etc. Good thinking trying a different one Glad you got it working! Raiser umbup:

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.