PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PSO qualifier ticket question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSO qualifier ticket question

Hey guys,

I have a PSO qualifier ticket and not the 1.10$ to add to join the tournament as I've been playing play money.
    Is there anyway to trade this for real money or t$?

Thanks for your help,
    Brandon

Hi Courtland754,

No, I'm sorry you cannot sell play money chips.

The Premier Qualifier league is an excellent choice for the more experienced player that has sufficient funds to cover the number of tournaments needed to have a chance to make the top 200 on the monthly qualifier leaderboard. You will also need a minimum of 20 VPPs to advance to the Premier league.

This leaves the Open Skill league as your best choice to move up, but you will still need those 20 VPPs to do that. There is considerable information on league strategy in the PSO coursework and a current forum discussion thread HERE.

For complete information on PSO leagues, follow this LINK.

Hope this helps and good luck with your endeavours.

Joss.
    2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.