PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ACCELERATE - $1,000 ZOOM Tournament Special - Discussion thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ACCELERATE - $1,000 ZOOM Tournament Special - Discussion thread

Hello Members,

PokerStars recently launched ZOOM Tournaments and this fast-paced action-packed structure has proven very popluar amogst players. At PokerSchoolOnline we want to celebrate ZOOM tournaments with you by offering some great strategy training and a mega-tournament where you can win great cash prizes.

Learn How To Play Zoom Tournaments

Along with a great strategy article by Steve O'Dwyer we will bring you an exclusive ZOOM Tournament Live Training session on Wedensday, August 7th. Register for the session below.

Register Here For ACCELERATE ZOOM Tourney Live Training Special with team PokerStars Online Member "xflixx".

Win Some Great Cash Prizes Playing ZOOM Tournaments

On Sunday, August 11th, all PokerSchoolOnline members that have a PSO Members ticket* can play in a special ZOOM tournament on PokerStars. The tournament will have $500 added to the prize pool and if you knock-out Team Online player Felix 'xflixx' Schneiders you will also win an extra $500! That's right, 'xflixx' has a $500 bounty on his head during this game. Here are the tournament details:

Name: ACCELERATE Zoom Main Event Tournament
    Date: 11/08/13
    Time: 13:00 EST
    Buy-in: $1.10
    Structure: ZOOM Tournament
    Tournament ID: 767983324

Chance To Enter For Free!

If that's not enough PokerSchoolOnline are offering you the chance to freeroll your way into this event. Simply click on the button below to recieve a ticket to a regular turbo freeroll tournament offering 50 seats to the ACCELERATE Zoom tournament.

If you go to the accelerate promotion page you can claim your free 'ACCELERATE' satellite ticket.

Here are the satellite tournament details:

Name: Freeroll To ACCELERATE ZOOM Tournament
    Date: 10/08/13
    Time: 13:00 EST
    Buy-in: Freeroll
    Structure: Regular Turbo NLHE (Not ZOOM)
    Tournament ID: 768346200

Best of Luck!

Team PokerSchoolOnline.

Follow me on: Twitter

l think you mean a $100 bounty.

Cheers
    Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by effsea View Post
      l think you mean a $100 bounty. Cheers
      No Ed, we're adding $500 to the prize pool AND offering a $500 bounty on Felix for this one, should be mega! Raiser umbup:

Comment

if you go to the game....there is a bounty mark on him......put your curser over it and it says.....$100 bounty

cheers
        Attached Files

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

if you go to the game....there is a bounty mark on him......put your curser over it and it says.....$100 bounty cheers
          Cheers Eff, Thanks for spotting that, I'll ask that it's fixed but it'll probably be sometime tomorrow before it is Raiser umbup:

Comment

Cheers Man,

Looks like a great Game....should be a blast.....btw....do you win anything if you go out 1st

Cheers

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Cheers Man,

Looks like a great Game....should be a blast.....btw....do you win anything if you go out 1st

Cheers
              Eff, only for you.. if you do that.. you owe everyone in the game a round of drinks.
              Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

So felix can wait for aces, shove them pre and get called by 5 random hands.
                That will be at least interesting, gl everyone!

Comment

Hi eff mines a pint if you go out 1st ! seriously though another great offer...so glad I dont have a bounty on me for 1c...gl all even Felix off to read strategy umbup:

Comment

So who's ready to take on the mighty 'xflixx'? For $500 bucks, I'm havin' a go http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/art...OOM-Tournament Raiser umbup:

Comment

Currently limbering up to take the bounty, its the only way I personally make any money on this tourney.
                      I think we should get something for knocking out Daleroxxu too!

Comment

$500 sounds a bit much for a bounty, I'd rather see $100 bounty and $900 added.

Which reminds me, Bet Fred had $1,000 on his head one game many years ago. I flat called him AA and he shoved JTo .......... BOOOOM! He hit his 2 pair on the river That's a hand that's stuck with me over the years
                        Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi,

Just registered had see we have Dale Philip @Dalroxxu in the tournament.

He just "finished 30th for €4,800. Gutted." in the Galway UKIPT event. Looking for some extra bounty here boo... not fair.

Comment

Xflixx is out , who got him, he didn't pop into my table once
                            I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

So who get the head?
                              I mean the 500$ bounty.
                              Last edited by GamblingProp; Sun Aug 11, 2013, 08:20 PM. Reason: That sounded creepy

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.